Solar Baked Party Pretzels
Solar Baked Party Pretzels (chex style)
This recipe is somewhat similar to the Chex Party mix ingredients.
It's very simple, quick to put together, and very, very tasty.
* Set your Solar Oven out to pre-heat.
- Bag of Stick or Bow style Pretzels (salted)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Butter (or olive oil)
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Season Salt (small amount since the pretzels already have salt)
(other favorite seasonings can be added based upon your tastes; chili powder or flakes etc.)
- Melt butter in a dark pan (enamel roasters with lids work great)
This only takes a few minutes in an already hot solar oven (parabolics even faster)
- Add the Worcestershire sauce into the same pan
Combine all of the rest of the dry ingredients into the liquid mix and stir until well mixed
- Add your pretzels and stir them until well coated with the seasoning mixture.
Cover your pot with the dark lid (dark lids help to toast the pretzels even more than normal)
- Place them into the solar oven.
Allow to cook for about 30 minutes and then quickly removing the pan so as not to lose much oven heat, stir your pretzels around a bit to separate them and to coat them with more seasoning mix that may have remained stuck to the pan.
Return the pretzels back to the oven and re focus the cooker and let them cook for about 30 to 40 minutes more.
The pretzels will be very crispy and well flavored
...Try some Solar Baked Party Pretzels for you Holiday Gatherings.
Return from Solar Baked Party Pretzels back to Recipes Page