Solar Oven Recipes: Baked Cinnamon Apples
Baked Cinnamon Apples (Pie without the crust)
Solar Oven Recipes
- 4-6 Pie Apples(or any variety)
- Ground Cinnamon
- White or Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp of corn starch
- 1/4 cup of water
- Set solar oven out to preheat
- Peel and slice apples to desired sized
- Add ground cinnamon to taste
- Add sugar or brown sugar (depending on like)
- Add 1/4 cup of water
- Mix and stir together
- Cover pot and place inside solar cooker and orient to sun
Set timer for two hours
- When timer rings, mix corn starch into an 1/8 cup of cold water to dissolve, add vanilla
- Retrieve pot from oven, close lid to prevent heat from escaping.
- Stir starch mixture into Apples
- Re-cover pot and return to oven, orient to sun.
- Allow to cook for at least another hour...or longer if you like.
Serve hot with Ice Cream
Return from Solar Oven Recipes: Baked Cinnamonon Apples back to recipe page
Enjoy this page? Please share it with others. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.