Solar Oven Recipes for Au gratin Potatoes
Solar Oven Recipes
- 8 large potatoes
- 2 cups of cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated sharp cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 cup grated cheese to put on top of potatoes
- Preheat solar cooker
- Bake Potatoes in solar oven the day before or day of if you have long ideal solar cooking conditions.
- When potatoes are finished and soft, peel off skins.
- Coarsely grate or you can cube potatoes.
- Put into 9x13 casserole dish (clear or smoked glass, black if metal)
- Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well in pan.
- Top with remaining cheese.
Place in preheated solar oven and allow to cook for two or more hours or until bubbly throughout.
*Note:You can cover potatoes with another inverted clear casserole dish or some other lid that will help to retain heat and moisture inside pan and food rather than into the oven.
Thank you for visiting solar oven recipes
Return from Solar oven recipes Au gratin Potatoes back to recipe page
Enjoy this page? Please share it with others. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.