CORNISH GAME HENS
by BONNE FISH
2 Cornish game hens
1/2 cup melted butter
Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- Wash hen's inside and out
- coat hens with butter inside and out
- shake creole seasoning inside and out
- put in pan with lid, I prefer glass lid.
- Preheat sun oven and then add game hens
- Depending on sun, cook about 2 hours
make sure juices run clear and bones twist in leg
Thank you very much Bonnie.
The Cajun seasonings sound very appealing.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to We want YOUR Solar Cooking Recipes!.
Enjoy this page? Please share it with others. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.